I was first intrigued with 90+ Cellars when I received a media sample from them this past summer. I knew nothing about them but a gentleman named Dave who I shared a table with at a tasting enlightened me on the brand. I thought it was brilliant! (You can read my post about the wine by clicking here.)
In this podcast I will introduce you to Brett Vankoski, Vice President and Co-Founder of 90+ Cellars and Jeannie Hanningan their Marketing Manager. Both have pretty amazing stories on what brought them all together. Brett ditched the corporate life (took a break but never returned) to pursue a wine career and Jeannie answered an ad for an intern that later lead to a part time then full time position.
Premise behind their wine brand:
- We are a global wine brand
- They want to offer a great experience and a great bottle of wine for the customer
- Special occasion wine priced that you can enjoy it any time.
- Spend less without settling for less.
- 90+ Cellars looks for wine surplus from wineries that wine has been rated 90+. They look for wineries also with a pedigree and tradition.
There wines are priced in three tiers:
- $10-$14 where they have the greatest volume
- $15-$20 their reserve wines
- $20-$30 Collectors Series
They just launched a wine club so you won’t miss out. You can receive quarterly shipments in 6 or 12 bottles and the prices are quite reasonable at $90 for the 6 bottles and $170 for 12 bottles. You can choose between all white, all red, or mixed.
Find 90+ Cellars online at http://www.ninetypluscellars.com/
Listen now to Brett and Jeannie and learn about 90+ Cellars
The RSS Feed is : http://feeds.feedburner.com/uncorkyourmind
Find us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/uncork-your-mind/id686640590
Find us on Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/uncork-your-mind-podcast/uncork-your-mind?refid=stpr